Shares of $CVS-0.6% and $UNH+0.2% are down more than 6%. If it stays at a similar price, I'll probably buy $UNH+0.2%.

Anyone gonna buy in?

CVS

CVS

CVS
$59.57 -$0.34 -0.57%

I'm already invested enough in $CVS-0.6% but I'm keeping my purchase below $70 so I'll buy in, just to see if I can get below that price, as I see others do too. 😊 I put $UNH+0.2% on my radar, I like it too, but as Jan writes below, personally I would wait and see how the situation turns out, the price could still fall a bit after the results, because those sales will probably drop a bit now.

I'm waiting for someone to calculate the impact on net income. Historically, some of the reactions to reports like this have been shot down and have not matched the real impacts.

Timeline Tracker Overview